Bra om att utveckla sig själv. Mitt förslag är att du skriver på tankesatt!
Answer by Santhosh Komaraju:
Every week day the time allocation goes something like this:
- 8 hrs (at work / at school /at business)
- 8 hrs (sleep)
- 1 – 2 hrs (commute to work)
- 1 hr (Dinner, Breakfast, lunch)
- 1 hr Rest room activities all day long
- 2 hrs (Miscellaneous activities / Family time )
As you see whatever life style you are leading, 22 hours are now gone. From remaining 2 hours, if you take 50% out, which is 1 hour. Dedicate just this 1 hour completely for yourself. And when I say for yourself, for your inner self. No social websites, No internet, No cell phone use, No Television. Cut out all these and just dedicate this 1 hour completely for your inner self. Here is what you can do:
- Read a book / article.
- Write your thoughts or blog about anything you are interested in. I strongly suggest to share your posts regularly with like-minded people or communities as you write new ones to get healthy feedback and at the same time recieve new information. This further would give you a boost to progress towards healthy writing.
- If you have any hobby start working on personal home projects.
- Write personal journal (just something which indicates your daily experiences, dreams , life goals, ideas – no matter how small they are write it down)
- Get involved in some charitable work.
- Volunteer on any kind of activity online and offsite which might help anyone.
- Watch any documentary which is educational in nature.
- Do any kind of spiritual activity – Meditation, Yoga , Pranayama, Prayer etc.
- Just sit & Relax and introspect about your life.
- Do any physical activity – Exercise, Cardio, Play indoor/outdoor sport (not video games)
Most important thing is that you do this just for yourself without any expectations. Amazing things can come out with just this 1 hour of total conscious efforts which you have not imagined prior. Hidden attributes can come out, Never seen talents can come out from you. All because of spending just 1 hour of your day's time. What you are doing here is going deep inside yourself to see what's inside. And once you find it, you bring it out and spend 1 hr of conscious efforts on it without any expectations. Leave it to the destiny on what it might become in future.